An appropriate solicitation…
A streamlined process…
A perfectly drafted Proposal…
A winning proposal …
This constitutes our perfectly manicured managed services for companies providing or soliciting projects from govt dept or its agencies. Infozone Inc’s Managed Services is an ideal process that helps customers identify their strengths and sweet spots for projects within the Govt sectors. Make sure it has all the necessary differentiating elements like Govt vehicles and teaming partners to make the bid “Unique”. Help in establishing milestones to decide to go ahead or drop the bid. Help in managing and developing the complete proposal with all the nuances technically and functionally. Help in bidding a “winning proposal”
- Search through relevant Govt websites, depts. & agencies, portal and links relevant to Customer’s services and past performances regularly to extract potential projects.
- Filter potential projects as per past performances and specific areas of expertise
- Discuss with client to completely analyze/scrutinize the project
- Discuss, decide and finalize selection of opportunities for further Prep and Proposal
- Prepare logistics documentation that includes due dates/times, requirements, and document specifications.
- Determine scope, logistics, see if internal or teaming partners are needed, contact details of participating members and assign POC’s
- Update bid evaluation worksheet
- Collect Templates, Past Performances, Resumes, Points of contacts, Any other
material needed for proposal development, Team Partner agreements
- Gather intelligence on agency, agency’s needs, incumbents, and competitors
- Establish pain points and how to address them.
- Conduct bid/no-bid analysis
- Monitor modifications and amendments to the RFP’s regularly.
- Determine preliminary needs to develop the proposal.
PROPOSAL WRITING & DEVELOPMENT
- Build and develop database of boilerplate content – such as a description of the company, serv ces, capabilities or processes that is not likely to change from project to project.
- Draw up a schedule for writing process and set milestones based on the proposal due date.
- Send an outline for the document and a first draft containing any relevant boilerplate content, past performances and resumes.
- The client will write the technical details for the proposals.
- Establish regular calls to touch base and keep everyone on track.
- Build in review meetings at various stages of the proposal development. It will generally be three, but that may change depending on turnaround time.
- Writing, proofing, editing
- Engage design team to create the overall appearance of the proposal.
- Establish pricing call
- Once the final document is approved and out the door, we will initiate a debrief to
discuss what we may have learned, any intelligence for future projects, and what, if
anything, we want to do differently for future projects.
DIGITAL & DESIGN
- Provide support on website updates and design for content promotion
- Digital mining of potential projects in various agencies, on portals and sub groups
- Extract names and contacts of contracting officials, teaming partners and project affiliates
- Develop contents for various digital platforms and marketing
- Help clients in drafting and producing Proposals